It was almost always in summer that we find these swarm of bikers taking over the streets of Metro Manila. This year it will be on a usually rainy November that they will take the streets, but one thing remains the same, regardless of season, rain or shine --- it is their mission to harken back the fireflies.
What is that again? Read an old post, Learn to Fly with the Fireflies.
Bicycle as Environmentally Sustainable Transportation (BEST) is this year's event title. It rings true, right? Join us and help us promote it.
- All participants must be physically and mentally prepared and agree to the waiver and quit claim in the registration form.
- Children below 18 years old must be accompanied by a registered adult participant.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet. No helmet, no ride.
- Bring your water and personal snack.
1. Php 100.00 (Donation only)
2. Php 300.00 (Shirt / waived registration)
3. Php 450.00 (Jersey / waived registration)
1. Firefly Brigade Headquartes, Cubao Expo, QC (Nov 3-16 only / 12 noon – 5pm)
2. Tiendesitas, Pasig City (Nov 3-10 only / 12 noon – 5pm)
3. Carless, Emerald Avenue, Pasig City (Nov 4-11 only / 8am – 12 noon)
Multiply.com has partnered up with Firefly Brigade Org for 2012 Tour of the Fireflies. All payment and transactions for online registrant will be managed through the Tour of the Fireflies Multiply portal. Please proceed to the Tour of the Fireflies Multiply account for payment processing after filling out the registration form. Please register atwww.fireflybrigade.org and choose your souvenir atwww.tourofthefireflies.multiply.com
WORD FROM THE SPONSOR
The earth is the Lord's and everything in it. - 1 Corinthians 10:26